Daily departure from Kuala Lumpur Airport; With services of an English Speaking Guide &/Or Driver. Foreign language tour is available on request basis with extra charges on top of tour price.
FIRST DAY: KLIA – Kuala Lumpur
Welcoming you in Kuala Lumpur International airport, meeting up the tour leader, and checking into the hotel.
SECOND DAY: Kuala Lumpur City tour
After the breakfast, Picking up you from the hotel for a Day Tour in KL. Visiting Twin Towers, Chocolates Factory, Chinese Temple, Masjid Negara, King Palace, Merdeka Square, National Monument, In addition to and dropping off in the hotel.
THIRD DAY: Kuala Lumpur – Genting Highlands
After the breakfast ,Picking up to go to Genting Highlands, Riding up by skyway cable care (the longest one in Asia).where you will amazed at the magnificent view of mountains and rainforest scenery, and visiting Batu cave the popular place of worship for Hindu devotees in the country, then going back to the hotel.
FORTH DAY: Kuala Lumpur – Berjaya Hills
After breakfast picking up to visit Berjaya Hills, you can enjoy the view in the way there, when you arrive you can go visit the French Village witch is looking like an old French castle and inside you can find shops and restaurants, then you can ride a shuttle that takes you to the Japanese Village that is Located 3,500 feet above sea level, the Japanese Village is the first of its kind outside Japan. Returning to the hotel at the end of the day.
Fifth Day: Kuala Lumpur - Free Day
You can enjoy this day by going on shopping, sightseeing, or relaxing.
Sixth Day: Kuala Lumpur – KLIA
Depending on the ticket time, we will pick you from the hotel to visit Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) to fly back home.
- 5 nights’ accommodation in the hotels with Daily breakfast.
- Tour and sightseeing with a private car as per itinerary, with English Speaking Guide (driver).
- All airport transfers and daily tours according to the schedule.
- Flight tickets to Malaysia and any of its connection thereof; airport taxes & surcharges.
- Additional charges payable for early check in or late check out on accommodation.
- Entry fees into Tourist places.
- Other meals & drinks not mentioned in program, beverages consumed during meals.
- Porter of luggage, tipping, optional tours, tours not mentioned in the program, items & expenditures of personal nature; peak season surcharges on hotel accommodation; travel insurance, medical services, visa to enter Malaysia, video cam or camera fees into places of interest.
- 50% Transfer surcharge for public holiday and midnight surcharge for transfers made between 2300hrs – 0700hrs.